Project Life // Week 11

Project Life // Week 11 // 2 Page View
Project Life // Week 11 // 2 Page View
This is Week 11 of my Project Life Album. I have more pictures than usual because I was home visiting my family. I'm still trying to decide how to handle them . . . I could do another 2 page spread, or make insert pages to go in between these two. I'm leaning toward the inserts though and will share what I come up with next week!

As usual, I've included a more images and a full supply list below ♥

Project Life // Week 11 // Left Side
Project Life // Week 11 // Left Side

Project Life // Week 11 // Right Side
Project Life // Week 11 // Right Side





SUPPLIES
4x6 Photo Templates by Paislee Press
Because by Paislee Press
You Are My Fave by Paislee Press

3 comments:

  1. So, so lovely! Your style is wonderful and I love how all fits together to create a cohesive look!

    Best wishes,
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Just realized your rss- feed button is broken...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Penny!! I've been working on a hybrid smaller format PL album that I share as well :)
    PS RSS button fixed!

    ReplyDelete